The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

I am wondering why the thread "Fun with the Fuji XE-1" and "Fun with Fuji X 1 Pro (Do I spell it wrong? I thought it is X-Pro 1)" need to be separated. They share the same sensor and lens. The quality of photos are supposed to be exactly the same.
I think the difference between the quality/look of the Nikon D800 and D800E which is minimal is probably more than the X- Pro 1 and XE-1.
Can we combine the threads? It will save time for people like me who don't see the difference to open only 1 thread instead of 2.

Thanks
Pramote

Lloyd

Really nice set, Dave. Beautiful subject, wonderfully captured. Love your processing here too. Which lens(es) were you using?

djonesii

Workshop Member
LLoyd;

Started with the 18-55 and 55 200, they would work great for a private shoot, but this was a group shoot under florescent hot lights.

So, I shifted to the 35 and the 18 ..... amazing lenses.

Thanks for the kind words.

Dave

rayyan

One week without a post..and no pics!!:eek:

I have grown one week older too!!

p.s. that's me scratching the lens..

p.p.s. thanks from granpa for the ' likes '.

rayyan

Thanks uncle pramote. I appreciate it very much.

Now, I have been thinking to start traveling. One problem, though. Got to get me a travel partner. Just like nano and jadoo.

All the forums I visit is full of oldies..drop me a line and let me where to hang out..you know what I mean...;)

Best if they too don't have teeth. But much younger than grandpa.:eek: