The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Grayhand

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

So I got my self a X-E1 that I will use as a scooting camera when I check out new landscape.
I bought it after looking to a number of on-line pictures from the camera.
And what got me sold was that I in some pictures saw a resemblance to how my P45+ draw the pictures.

So I bought the cam and both zoom lenses. And it was all that I was hoping for.
There is the same "Gestalt" to the pictures from this system as from many of my different lenses for my Mamiya cameras.

I think I must be the only owner of this camera that is totally uninterested in the prime lenses for this system :D
I got more primes than I care to count for my medium and large format systems.
So now I just wait for the wide angel zoom and then I have a perfect, small and mobile system.
It is always nice to confirm, that what I bought was exactly what I was hoping for.
That does not happen to often...

Ray

With the long zoom.

Rich M

Trying a little different workflow.......Capture 7 to PS to LR. Takes a lot longer, but I think I am getting a "cleaner" image on a calibrated monitor.

Hard to tell though on a re-sized jpeg.

R

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member