The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

Lloyd, I use the Fuji. I tested 12 for a review . Only the Fuji mounts a lens like a M camera. The rest have slight movement and that is a no no.

Lloyd

Thanks Don. I use the Fuji as well. I do have a mount for Nikkor lenses on the Fuji that seems to work well, but otherwise I've not been impressed.

bmacw

Bought and returned a fuji X-E1 last Christmas. Just got back into it because of the low used price. Still not happy but with the raw processing in LR, but it's just a joy to shoot with these X cameras.

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member

Bought and returned a fuji X-E1 last Christmas. Just got back into it because of the low used price. Still not happy but with the raw processing in LR, but it's just a joy to shoot with these X cameras.

Yeah, yeah....I can see why your unhappy. .....The Horror!

rayyan

I might be on a restricted diet; but one can always enjoy and experience the sight, smell and texture of herbs and spices...:D

PenSon

Trygve, what ISO setting were you using for those shots... and what amount of PP and noise reduction.. if any?
Jim, the ISO on all pictures was 640. Raw files prosessed in Capture One ( small adjustment in low level and the neutral clarity. Then imported to photoshop cs4 and prosessed with Nik Raw sharpner ( low iso mode) and resized before save to web. No noise reduction in any prosess.
Trygve

johnnygoesdigital

I sold my X1 Pro, but I actually regret that now. That camera produced some of the best photographs! Recently, a two page photo of a landscape I took with a X1 was published by a travel magazine. This magazine's reputation has been built on it's use of high end photography, so wasn't sure it would impress the production editor. The detail and rendering have colors, and micro contrast that I just haven't experienced with other digital cameras. The compact size is equally impressive, and the countdown timer is just plain cool! The editor obviously liked the photo!

Here's a few from the X1

Last edited:

PenSon

One more from yesterday evening with brown/blue bw filter in Capture One.
XPro1 with 14mm. ISO640, F5, 10s.

Trygve

rayyan

Thanks a lot friends for the ' likes '. :salute:

Let's call this one the hat..not Harrison Ford's but my wife's!!:D

We have traveled the world with it.