The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

AlanS

Thanks very much Lloyd.
I am wondering if it might be good idea to have a "more fun with Fuji X" than all the fragmented threads for this or that model? There is not that much traffic here and it might stimulate a few more pictures, any thoughts anyone?

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Re: Fun with the Fuji X-Pro1

Thanks very much Lloyd.
I am wondering if it might be good idea to have a "more fun with Fuji X" than all the fragmented threads for this or that model? There is not that much traffic here and it might stimulate a few more pictures, any thoughts anyone?
Personally I agree - it makes little sense to have them all separate at all. The sensor is basically the same across the board so it would be a natural thing to consolidate IMHO.

I'd also go back and do a substitution of X1 Pro to X-Pro1 too!! :facesmack:

Lloyd

I agree as well, and this was brought up previously on one of the other Fuji X threads. Time for it to happen.

rayyan

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

Thanks Lloyd. Slow thread. Got to keep it moving..XE-1 still takes photos..

Lloyd

And very glad you are, my friend. (Not glad you're older, just that you're still making such nice images!)

Best to you and yours!

rayyan

And very glad you are, my friend. (Not glad you're older, just that you're still making such nice images!)

Best to you and yours!
Hi Lloyd.

Hope u r doing well. Not doing much going out.
Just lazing around and keeping the shutter worked.

My best to u and Mimi.

Benroy, much appreciated.

Kindest regards.

From La Foce garden in the Val d'Orcia in Tuscany. A classic view taken with the Fuji XE-1 with XF60mm f8, at 1/300 using ISO 200.

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E2

Walking through a store today I saw these old binoculars. I loved the play of light from the storefront entrance on the glass and the warm glow of the ambient light of the store's interior on the old leather and brass. I normally would have shot this with the 35mm but had the 18-55mm on the camera. This is exactly the kind of lighting situation that the WYSIWYG of the X-E2 comes in so handy. I was able to adjust the aperture to get just the exposure that I wanted for this shot. Loving this camera very much.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E2

Camera Bag and Night Sky - just prior to the abduction ...

Fuji X-E2 14mm ISO 5000 20s f/2.8