The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Nathan W. Lediard

Well I couldnt be left out :) So I got my new studio manager to help with some shots of (in her own words) her "crazy boss" :)
X-T1, 56 mm and profoto lighting

rayyan

And this..all in auto-focus, auto everything. Just click..

I honestly wonder, sometimes. But then I pick up my RF and start making images.:D

Night Moves - West Texas

Taken with the Fuji X-T1 and 18mm

Fort Griffin, Texas State Park.. Milky Way crowning and old Oak tree. Background light is from the town of Albany, Texas about 18 miles away.

Found this small pond during the day and thought I would revisit it late at night to see if I could capture the reflection of the stars on the water.

What remains of one of the buildings of this old cavalry fort built around 1863. Interior was lit with a amber LED device I built with variable intensity control.

The same Oak tree as the first but taken from a different perspective.. light painted with a high intensity LED flashlight from about 20 to 30 yards away.

One more from Saturday Night... Light Painting

I saw this old tree as I was packing up my gear to head home and thought I should try one more shot with a bit of light painting.. this was the last shot of the night before the 168 mile drive home.