The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Nathan W. Lediard

Just got back from autumn meeting of the NFF, Møre & Romsdal district... walked away with total victory and portrait of the year, second year in a row... :D All shot wuth Fuji of course.. My hasselblad really only gets used on commercial shoots nowadays, everything else Fuji.. :D
While I was there I held a workshop for the other photographers in my district... here is one of the few shots I took.... (I was taking a few shots then showing others how I was doing my thing) It went down very well indeed!

Last edited:

AlanS

Congrats on the awards Nathan:thumbup:

Just back from a tour of the Alps (Austria, Slovenia & the Italian Dolomites). A couple from lake Garda and one of me with the bike (the Missus nearly got all the bike in!). EX-1 and 18-55

Lloyd

Went out this past weekend hoping to see the Aurora Borealis, which though seldom visible at our latitude, was predicted to make an appearance. Conditions didn't cooperate... too many clouds, and way too much light pollution (even after driving an hour out of the city.). But I did take a couple of shots, just to see how the camera would work. Here's an example.

XT1, 10-24 @ f4, ISO 2400, 20 seconds (with my finger on the shutter release as I didn't know how to set the "T" function!) Auto WB, which I need to work on!) Way too much noise as well.

Nathan W. Lediard

Behind the scenes from a recent shoot....

X-T1 14mm @ f2.8

Workers allways like to crack a joke when a photographer is visiting a site.. this guy was "impossible" to make look good, his workmates said... I had to prove them wrong :) The beauty of the jpegs on the fujis is they look so good on the camera.. So I dialled in max shadows and plus one on the highlights, green filter and bang... the laughing stopped :D These are raw conversions though... :)

X-T1 35mm @ f2.5 + sunlight