The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Rand47

ICM (Intentional Camera Mivement)

I've been admiring Michael Orton's work in this area, and have been doing some exploring of my own.

Ernst Hass' "The Creation" was a book that fired my rocket many years ago.

X-T1 w/ 56, ND filter + polarizer + varying movement amount and direction based on composition:

greypilgrim

Re: ICM (Intentional Camera Mivement)

I've been admiring Michael Orton's work in this area, and have been doing some exploring of my own.

Ernst Hass' "The Creation" was a book that fired my rocket many years ago.

X-T1 w/ 56, ND filter + polarizer + varying movement amount and direction based on composition:
Interesting

MCTuomey

More club shooting, these from New Orleans:

Rebirth Brass Band at the Maple Leaf, Uptown -
20150325-126-web by Mike Tuomey, on Flickr

Element Brass Band at the Blue Nile, Marigny -
20150325-102-web-2 by Mike Tuomey, on Flickr

Hitting Frenchmen St on a Friday nite, Marigny -
20150325-088-web by [20150325-072-web-2 by Mike Tuomey, on Flickrurl=https://www.flickr.com/people/9176501@N08/]Mike Tuomey[/url], on Flickr

Jenavieve Cook and the Royal St Windin' Boys at 21st Amendment, French Quarter -
20150325-165-web-2 by Mike Tuomey, on Flickr
20150325-151-web by Mike Tuomey, on Flickr

Swissblad

Great weather on our Easter outing….. major change from the previous week's gloom

Fuji X-T1 and 18-55mm kit zoom - an impressive little combo.

rayyan

What lens to buy? What lens to take?

Being short of funds, tried the Leica Elmarit-M 90/2.8 on the X-T1.
And started playing with some Fuji colors:D

Lloyd

Just returned from a couple of weeks in French Polynesia. To be honest, I decided since this was for R&R I didn't want to spend a lot of time behind the camera, and most of the images I did take were family memories with the iPhone. But I had the XT-1 with me and managed to take a few shots.

Sunset over Mo'orea (where we spent the majority of our trip) from Tahiti. Astonishingly beautiful place. XT-1, 18-55@f4:

Lloyd

A few shots from the semi-finals of the 2015 Papara Pro International Surf Festival, Papara, Tahiti.

All with the XT-1, and the 55-200:

rayyan

Welcome back Lloyd.

Such a wonderful place you went to. And what a serene image.

Best.

Just returned from a couple of weeks in French Polynesia. To be honest, I decided since this was for R&R I didn't want to spend a lot of time behind the camera, and most of the images I did take were family memories with the iPhone. But I had the XT-1 with me and managed to take a few shots.

Sunset over Mo'orea (where we spent the majority of our trip) from Tahiti. Astonishingly beautiful place. XT-1, 18-55@f4: