The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

rayyan

Street? With a Fuji? Whatever will they think of next, old bean.

It ain't the latest. Many compromises, indeed. Or so they say. I took it out for a drive on the streets of Xian. And I got really lucky. Just on the street was a Buddhist Temple.
I went in.

And guess what? I found someone, I knew a long time ago...small world indeed...

Lucky me running into her. Else, no street for me..eh!

rayyan

Thanks Lloyd, Reeray.

They said there was a village destroyed by a volcanic eruption up there. The volcano was not really dormant..there was some activity going on!!

The whole area was covered with volcanic ash..even remains of the village buried under.

My wife, walked up the hill. Me..took some time deciding what to do? Fear and flight, came to mind.

With extraordinary determination, courage, skill born out of a lifetime of fleeing, I rented a scooter. And sped passed my wife..

rayyan

Do you do B&W?

Yes. Yes. I do anything you want, I added in hasty anticipation :grin:

Havana, Cuba. O lay!!

rayyan

Thanks Reeray, Alan..:salute:

Just wondering...if expensive camera sensors corrode; what chance here?

XT-1; the 18-55 kit lens, Fuji Velvia film simulation.

Bolivia.

krist8

Horsing around. The two horses at the back are gossiping: how disgraceful she is, showing her private parts. The dwarf horse walks away shaking his head.

Attachments