The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

My unplanned attempt at a Hollywood portrait. At the end of a shoot I was reminded of this article on Hollywood portraits with really hard light that I read a couple of days prior to the shoot. Thought I'd give it a go and I am very pleased with the result.

X-Pro2 + XF56mm and ACROS sim.

Sophie by Erik Lundqvist, on Flickr

Shashin

On Mt. Cadillac in Acadia National Park. X Pro2, 14mm (I should get another lens today--23mm, f2). New camera for me and just trying to get a sense of how far you can push it and how it sees the world. In reality, there is very little light here--you would not want to drop your car keys.

AlanS

X-T1, 35mm f1.4, Costa Brava, Spain. This is what I love about Fuji colours and the 35mm f1.4 lens rendering.

Swissblad

Fun with the Fuji X-100 in Venice.

I'd forgotten what a lovely little camera this is.... barring its idiosyncrasies.

Have a good WE folks :thumbup: