The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

rayyan

Friends, your encouragement is gratefully acknowledged. Thank you all.

My ' muses ' are not what one would call ' luscious '.

More sedate and spiritual. I like them that way.

tofa

The Alhambra, one of the Moorish sites we visited in Southern Spain. A series of palaces/fortresses, built mainly during the 13th and 14th centuries. An amazing place; a mix of grandeur and human-scale intimacy.

From below on the river Darro

The ornamentations show the joy the Muslims took in mathematics; each join and angle followed a complex set of guidelines (escher was greatly influenced by his visits there)

Lavish, but still seemed to me to be rooms that people could live in without being as overwhelmed as in a European palace or cathedral

A view into a courtyard

Looping back to the first pic, here is the view from a column looking back down the hill

rayyan

Thanks a bunch guys.

Just a grab shot LLOYD.

Importantly..what or why do you folks think the bg right side foliage appears as it does? Hmmmm!

Best regards.

Can't see this one. It says, "Protected by Owner". I hate to miss out on your beautiful work.

Lloyd

Thanks a bunch guys.

Just a grab shot LLOYD.

Importantly..what or why do you folks think the bg right side foliage appears as it does? Hmmmm!

Best regards.
Thanks for posting Rayyan. Great subject!! And the foliage, hmmmm indeed! :bugeyes:

Shashin

We had eight inches of snow Monday. Tonight I went for a walk though our forest under the full moon.

X Pro2 and 14mm