The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

pegelli

Thanks a bunch guys.
Importantly..what or why do you folks think the bg right side foliage appears as it does? Hmmmm!
Hmmmm, think it's a combination of flat light with being out of focus because it's so far behind the main subject, who's making up for it (and more) due to her very contagious smile.

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Not sure if this is the right place to post or if it was not already posted anywhere else, so apologize in advance.

Great video from Fujifilm Nordic

Jonas Rusk Lecture at Scandinavian Photo December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgHZUZKh8uE

really worth watching - enjoy

Peter

darr

Testing out a used WCL 100 conversion lens. My backyard always offers lots of leaves for pictures. :)

darr

Really like that image Darlene......:thumbup:

Can you give some details on how the flash was positioned....:cool:
Thank you. I think it is the Lensbaby and the f/stop working together that makes the image.
The hardest part was getting the light to the f/stop I wanted which was f/2.5.
The D1's power is turned all the way down and that is a mirror on the opposite side.
The flowers are really small so I added a macro convertor to the mix and kept moving and raising the light till it worked. :)