The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Which 3rd party lenses work well on X-Pro1?

ustein

Contributing Editor
Which 3rd party lenses work well on X-Pro1? Please share your experiences.

Means more WA lenses because they can make trouble.

Leica 28mm Elmarit f/2.8 is very soft in the corners. I use the RainbowImaging adapter and it works fine.

Last edited:

anthonysemone

Rayqual FM adapter; 50/2 ZF.2; I have very poor vision, and the absence of focus confirmation hurts. Focus at infinity however seems on. I haven't uploaded them to LR 4.1 yet, so I'm not sure about that. I cannot hold the body and the Zeiss stable enough to use the x10 mag to assist with that. Not at all sure why I need a 75 FF equivalent anyway. I can use my 100MP on my D700 if I need that FL.

Fit and finish of the Rayqual is superb on the one I've got; no wobble and just the right amount of pressure to put the Zeiss on and take it off. Probably a waste of 180$ given my eyesight, but, sometimes you have days like that :D

HTH,

tony