The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fujinon X 14mm lens

Braeside

Just got this lens last week, and have only used it briefly, but from what I have seen it is brilliant optically.

A couple uncropped from JPG.

A crop:

Another slightly cropped:

Braeside

Hey back alley, many might think that an odd subject to photograph, but a few years ago I took a photo of some coloured recycling bins, and it sold quite a few times on Alamy (in the days when you could make $500 a picture). Those days are gone sadly!

Anyway I like it, looks like the blue one has something to say.

Cheers

Sapphie

How is this lens with the OVF? Does it almost fill the view? If I were to get it I would want to use the OVF ...

Lee

back alley

the image goes to the far corners and then in the corners there are small arrows pointing outward.
i don't even notice it after a while...oops...this is for efv...have not used it with ofv.