The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More on the X-T1

Paul2660

You can also pre-order on amazon, and bhphoto in the US. BH's main site still won't find it from a search, but it you go to the fujirumors site the link is there. I believe this was part of a deal Fujirumors made with BH and others to get some form of credit for pre-orders.

$1300.00 U.S. for body only.

Impressive new features for EVF and camera.

I will be selling my X-E2 and this format is more to my liking.

You loose the rangefinder look but the new features are worth the switch for me.

Paul

Dale Allyn

You can also pre-order on amazon, and bhphoto in the US. BH's main site still won't find it from a search, but it you go to the fujirumors site the link is there. I believe this was part of a deal Fujirumors made with BH and others to get some form of credit for pre-orders.
It came up with a search on the B&H site for me. Here it is. If one wants to support GetDPI (by clicking the B&H banner at top of page here), enter "fuji x-t1" in the B&H search box (no quotes). Or you can enter "fujifilm x-t1" (also no quotes).

woodworth

Buy now or pay less later? Hmmm ... I reckon the current pre-order price is about 200 more than it will settle to in a few short months. Also any teething faults will have been dealt with by then.

turtle

Looks really interesting, but I am disappointed Fuji has not fielded a 24MP APS-C sensor in one of their bodies, giving a high res body in the X line-up.