The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji X-Pro1 photo set at a restaurant opening... unedited JPEGs

w44neg

I have to say I'm so far, so amazed by the X-Pro1. It's everything I'd hoped and more. I only picked it up within the last week but there's been much less of a learning curve compared to any other camera I've owned, including many DSLRs.

One thing I'm surprised about are the standard JPEGs. This is perhaps the quickest upload of a set that I've ever done, as I was able to just quickly adjust the angles of the JPEGs themselves and then upload them to Flickr. The colours were all left alone as an experiment.

I was using standard photo mode with the 23mm XF at various apertures and all handheld. I must admit, I was completely drunk even before I got to the restaurant so I'm surprised how they came out lol.

With a bit of editing, or perhaps just a change of the camera settings, I could probably increase the contrast on some of the shots a little but I'm actually extremely happy that the files are 90% correct without any messing around in Lightroom being necessary. How refreshing.

Anyway, here are the pics from last night...

Opening of Red's Barbeque, Manchester, Feb 2014. - a set on Flickr