The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

What are you using to trigger your strobes with your Fuji X Cam?

JonMo

Hey all,

I am trying to find a more elegant solution to triggering my studio strobes with the Fuji ( currently an x-e2, T1 on the way. ).

I use Hensel strobes in studio with Hensel wireless trigger. It has a mini jack input to trigger.

Worked great with any other camera I have, Canon, Mamiya, Leaf and Phase; they all had an available trigger.
Be it a pc sync port, hot shoe adapter, even wireless built in.

I can't seem to find even a cheap chinese hot shoe to pc adapter that works on the x series cams.

Right now I am using my strobes in slave mode and activating them with the little pop up flash on the x2.

Please someone tell me we have a better solution than this?! :banghead:

Was looking at buying those new Profoto B1 portables, they haven't released a Nikon control let alone a Fuji one.

OK, rant over. Anyone? What are you using?
Please help a lost soul.