The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji family photo update

fordfanjpn

Here's the current Fuji family. Hopefully this will be it for a while. I'm quite happy with this little collection. It does everything I want it to do, and then some. Now I wonder what Fuji has up their sleeve for the future.

Bill

bensonga

Very nice collection Bill. Sad to see the XPro-1 is gone. It is still my favorite X-series camera.

Gary

fordfanjpn

Very nice collection Bill. Sad to see the XPro-1 is gone. It is still my favorite X-series camera.

Gary
Thanks Gary. The XPro-1 wasn't getting any use so I thought it would be better off with someone who would actually use it. Right now I'm enjoying having an X100 again.

Bill

fordfanjpn

But if you could only have one of them. Which would it be?
David
Tough question! I'd be tempted to say the X100S because the original X100 was what brought me to Fuji in the first place, and I still really like it. But the versatility and improvements in the X-T1 would probably make it the best choice for just one camera.

Bill