The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

XT-1 Black Electronic shutter looking good

Paul2660

I am overall totally impressed with the XT-1, but after following the breadth of the features that will be added by the December XT-1 firmware, I have to give Kudos to Fuji. Great value add.

It seems now also that the black XT-1 will get the electronic shutter feature, which was in doubt on Fuji Rumors. Great news.

Now just need to get the 16mm 1.4 :)

Paul

bab

Just played with it in Tokyo and the new lenses don't own one yet but it's a pronominal camera the 56mm or whatever with the new graduated Bokeh filter also looks great.
I was delighted with the fast focus and FPS shooting. A lot different experience than my M240. Only wish it had more Horsepower like 24-36 Meg's
The new bad boy zoom is quite the lens smooth and fairly we'll balanced on the camera!

bab

LM OIS WR and XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD.

Read more on PhotoRumors.com: Photokina 2014 rumors roundup | Photo Rumors

This lens was the hidden treasure at Fuji Toyko store in midtown saw the lens tried on the body very smooth saw the pictures from it blown up I don't know what software they used but the prints are amazing and the Bokeh is like nothing you've ever seen before...almost like a old plate photo but the fall off of focus and the painterly quality is really nice it's a must see and if you love the look a must buy....not a leica quality build lens but solid, reminds me of an old Zeiss lens!

GaryAyala

LM OIS WR and XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD.

Read more on PhotoRumors.com: Photokina 2014 rumors roundup | Photo Rumors

This lens was the hidden treasure at Fuji Toyko store in midtown saw the lens tried on the body very smooth saw the pictures from it blown up I don't know what software they used but the prints are amazing and the Bokeh is like nothing you've ever seen before...almost like a old plate photo but the fall off of focus and the painterly quality is really nice it's a must see and if you love the look a must buy....not a leica quality build lens but solid, reminds me of an old Zeiss lens!
Man, you are making it extremely tempting ... and I already have this focal length covered by the 18-55, 55-200, 60mm and the 50mm.

Gary