The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My quick review of the Fuji 50-140mm f/2.8

bradhusick

Thanks Jono. The X-T1 is truly a well designed camera and Fuji just keeps improving it with new firmware. Bravo Fuji.

bradhusick

Yes, Steve Huff has several hobbies. His photo site is excellent - read the many articles for some great information. He's also one of the kindest people on the planet.

David Schneider

Somewhere down the roadmap, I'd love to see a 50-140 f4. That would be a great travel lens since it would be a lot smaller than the f2.8 model. I have the 55-200mm and it does spend a lot of time hunting for focus, but for a lens that goes to the 35mm equivalent of 300mm and is sweet at the high end, it's pretty good.

greypilgrim

Somewhere down the roadmap, I'd love to see a 50-140 f4. That would be a great travel lens since it would be a lot smaller than the f2.8 model. I have the 55-200mm and it does spend a lot of time hunting for focus, but for a lens that goes to the 35mm equivalent of 300mm and is sweet at the high end, it's pretty good.
I would definitely go for a similar quality, but smaller weight lens at the expense of a stop of light. :thumbup:

Doug