The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X-T2 image sharing thread... let's get this party started!

Rand47

OK, I'm bummed because my X-T2 was defective and I'm waiting for replacment body. So start sharing great images so I'll really feel bad... :D

Rand

Paul2660

Just starting with the X-T2, but finding it very similar but not exact to the X-Pro2. WB is a bit more to my likely out of the gate and there might be a bit more DR at base ISO, not sure.
Three part shot, bracketed, but the overall look of the image I like especially the smooth transition in the fog. My unit is not 100% on AF, but not going to send it back for now. X-Pro2 100% on AF.

Paul C

Paul2660

Late afternoon Dove, X-T2 100-400 400mm F 5.6 ISO 1250. Very impressed with this lens, both in optics and size/weight. Easy to hand hold. IMO very pleasant bokeh.

Paul C