The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Platinum print offer for September

JimCollum

Print Offer for September: Three Egrets

I'm offering a 6x6" Platinum print, mounted on 11x14 of Three Egrets for $125 plus shipping of your choice. Print is handcoated on Japanese Kozo paper, giving it a translucent quality that adds to the depth of the platinum.

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected]

(note: since prints are handcoated, each print will be slightly different..so won't look exactly like the one shown here)

Thanks for looking!

jim

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Jim awesome work and congrats you are the first to use our new forum. Good luck on your sales.

Leigh

Permit me to be the first to buy a print on the new forum.

Jim, your email address has some dots in it. Please clarify.

Thanks.

- Leigh

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Wow within one hour of starting the new forum we have a print sale . This is awesome congrats to buyer and seller. You rock

David K

Workshop Member
Jim, beautiful image... I am sure it will make a wonderful print. Congrats on being the first to sell an image on this new forum... you've earned it.

Leigh, hope you enjoy your acquisition.

JimCollum

HP printer back up and running (HP has great service manuals, and very fast parts deliver). Prints for those who have ordered are currently drying.. mounting will be done this weekend, and prints will be shipped on Monday!

JimCollum

Prints ordered have been shipped!

This turned out to be a very successful offering. I figured I'd up it to 2 prints/ month a this price (normal price for 6x6 Pt print is $150).

The 2nd print will be
Entwined

Prints are double coated on Japanese Kozo paper (translucent Mulberry paper)

same price ($125), 6x6 mounted archivally in 11x14 mattes. Shipping extra at your choice of method.

The other sizes for sale are 10x10" ($600, goes up as edition decreases ) and 16x16" ($900, goes up as edition decreases) in editions of 10 at each size.

Leigh

Hi Jim,

I really like the 3 egrets, so I think I'll add one of these to my Collum collection.

Email on the way.

Thanks.

- Leigh