The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

About this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
This forum is reserved for sales of prints by "Gallery Member" subscribers to this service. Anybody with internet access can view these posts, and any member can respond inside a thread offering prints. However only a Gallery Member who has subscribed to the service can initiate a new thread and offer prints for sale. Note that each thread is also moderated, meaning it has to be approved by a moderator before it will be visible. The cost for this service is $99 per year. Also note that Gallery Members automatically get all Subscriber Member benefits included in the Gallery fee as well. To register, simply send a $99 paypal to [email protected] and we will add you to the Gallery Member service list and set up your special Subscriber Gallery if you do not already have one.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I truly believe we can make this forum a unique place for our members to sell their art and in turn make this forum an even better place to visit every day. I am looking forward to seeing this idea grow, and of course all of my landscape work will be for sale as well. LOL

Also don't forget that Jack and I offer custom processing and printing services, and we can accommodate your print fulfillment and shipping services as well. Just give us a jingle or PM us if you need something done.

Status
Not open for further replies.