The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Limited Edition Print Offer from Jack and Guy

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
As a kick off to this new forum, Jack and I as co-owners of GetDPI would like to make a special offer to our members. Most of you already know that GetDPI is dedicated to excellence in photography through our workshops and this web site. What many of you may not know is that we also offer special custom printing services for your work, done on our professional large format ink jet printers (currently Epson x900's). So to kick off our new print sale forum, we figured what better way to show our printing capabilities than with a collection of prints from our recent workshops. Also, all modesty aside, you have the opportunity to own a set of Jack's and Guy's original art!

Jack and I have come up with 5 images each for this special promotion. We are limiting this offer to 25 sets of the combined 10 images; after the 25 sets of each are sold, both of our editions of these images will be closed. If this promotion is successful, we will continue to offer new sets from future workshops going forward. The images will be printed on heavy, 8.5"x11" coated fiber-based photo stock like Harman Gloss Fiber or Epson Exhibition Fiber.

Cost is $125 for the combined 10 image set. These prices include shipping to any US address. (International shipping is available at extra charge.) Payments by PayPal are preferred. Contact: jack-at-getdpi-dot-com. Please include your mailing address with the PayPal payment!

PS: As part of our normal print sales, we each offer these images for sale individually in larger sizes as well. Contact Guy or Jack directly as appropriate for a personalized quote.

Guy Mancuso

Re: Special Print Offer from Jack and Guy

Here are the 5 images from Guy's collection

Salton Sea

Salton Sea Namibia Tree

Monument Valley North Window

Gold Beach Oregon

Cathedral Rock

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: Special Print Offer from Jack and Guy

And here are Jack's 5:

Guy Mancuso

Thanks Jim , yes they are a steal at these prices but we want to get these out to folks that are looking at getting their artwork printed and hopefully this will help them see how we do that with our techniques. Nice bonus they get some art from Jack and Guy

Plus these are workshop images and folks can join us on these workshops and get images like this and have a blast in the process.

PeterA

Nice images Guy and Jack !!

now gentlemen - how abotu a price list for larger custom made prints?

Pete -:)

Guy Mancuso

Thanks Darr awesome news. Peter we are working on that now and will get that up very soon. Again thanks for the support

O

Optechs Digital

Hi Guy and Jack,

Great Idea and great work.

I will take a set. I will email separately regarding payment.

Best,
Paul

Guy Mancuso

ROTFLMAO. You still got a lot of attention Ben. Hopefully a sale will follow. Want more folks to get in on this , great idea here. I'VE SEEN SOME AMAZING IMAGES ON THIS FORUM.

People need to get onboard.

Ben Rubinstein

ROTFLMAO. You still got a lot of attention Ben. Hopefully a sale will follow. Want more folks to get in on this , great idea here. I'VE SEEN SOME AMAZING IMAGES ON THIS FORUM.

People need to get onboard.
I wasn't actually kidding actually.

I'm thinking a regular emailed full colour GetDPI newsletter featuring a couple of articles, stories about past workshops with photos, news of future workshops and a feature of all the current prints offered for sale. Will gain more exposure for the workshops and also for the people selling prints (and to pursuade more people to sign up for the service!) to a far bigger audience than those who click on a certain thread in a sub forum on this site.

Photo.net do a newletter, the RRS newletter is always worth a read, cummon guys, sell yourselves, sell us, it's all good! :toocool::salute::grin:

Guy Mancuso

Ben we are working on it and have talked about some changes in great length . We do have a serious tech issue to solve with updating and our Gallery. Once that is fixed a lot of changes will come. Plus i need to go back to writing classes. ROTFLMAO

darr

We still have sets available. BTW these are printing up really really nice.
You can say that again!

We still have sets available. BTW these are printing up really really nice.
I received my sets and they are stunning!!
Get'um while they are still available!

Thanks guys for selecting such beautiful images, shipping so effeciently, and for developing this forum.
I have a feeling this place is --> Going Places! :thumbup:

Darr