The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Children: Two prints on offer

Ben Rubinstein

Hi,

Both Prints made chemically at Europe's Premier Fine Art Laboratory and personally inspected, and signed by myself.

I wonder how many children have walked over these streets over the millenium, how much innocence and joy...

1)

Dancing home from school through the Old City of Safed during torrential rain.

2)

Heading home after playing in the square after school in the Old City of Jerusalem. Pure innocence.

Both prints will be 12X8"/12X6" on 15X10" Fuji Pro paper and signed by me.
(Limited edition larger versions of these prints are available at www.timelessjewishart.com)

Price for this set of both prints is just $125 inclusive of worldwide tracked shipping, email me at [email protected] to order!

If anyone is interested I'll do a larger size of either print for
$100 only. 15x10" on 18X12" Fuji Pro Paper (chemical print as above) signed and mailed anywhere in the world. They do look absolutely georgous in print!