The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Yosemite 2010 Workshop Special

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I have a few images from the Yosemite workshop I would like to offer up to the forum they are 15x19 for a nice 16x20 opening in matte board. These two are B&W printed on Exhibition Fiber with a limit of 10 on each for 125 each shipped.
International shipping is extra.

If there is any other image you would like other than these that I posted in color or B&W i can make them also in this size. Thanks Guy. BTW these are all medium format images

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Surprised no interest on these. Yosemite looks gorgeous in print.

I can do a Holiday special for 199 for both. I just want folks to hang my images on there walls. I really don't care about the money folks. Outside this forum it is a different ballgame so take advantage of it. LOL

cs750

Guy, I will take both for your special of $199. Let me know how to make payment. Charles Stephens