The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Take Your Pick! Gladding McBean Ceramics Factory B&W's

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
For offer is any of the following six images from the Gladding McBean ceramics factory, printed out on 8-1/2" x 11" fiber-based photo paper, image size is approximately 9" x 6.75" and will look just like these web frames. Price is $15 per print, shipping is $5 for US and $10 for international shipping. Larger sizes of any single image can be ordered, contact me for pricing if interested.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: Gladding McBean Ceramics Factory B&W's

Update: I've had a few requests for individual images and none for the sets, so I have changed this so I can offer up non-editioned singles at a reduced price. Note that on shipping costs, one fee is good for however many prints you order as they'll all ship in one envelope.

jsf

Nice images Jack, I am curious when these were taken? When I went last October it was a torrential downpour, lots of puddles and reflections. You know that Viewpoint Gallery in Sacramento does Gladding McBean exhibitions? It is an interesting site, 20 acres under one roof, wow. Joe

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Joe,

Yes indeed -- I've been a couple of times, but all of these were taken when I was there two weeks ago, mid January.

jsf

It never fails to amaze me the number of different pictures that comes from the site. PS. I am showing Gene Kennedy in March, he is a terrific photographer, and his Gladding McBean field trip is well worth the time and money. Joe

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Joe,

And in addition to being a great photographer, Gene's a heck of a nice guy too! I spoke with him about doing a GetDPI extension to our October workshop there, and he was all for it.

Ben Rubinstein

Got Managers Office, hard to describe the incredible tonality from such a back in a small print excellently processed and printed, more than georgeous!

On the way to the framers tomorrow with it, it's going above my desk!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Ben, glad you are enjoying it! Also, you are correct -- it's really tough to convey the range and subtleties of tonality via web, so comments like yours are helpful!

Cheers,

mathomas

I just received Manager's Office and Pipes and Palms, and am very impressed with each of them. Beautiful images! Jack delivered them quickly, and in nice packaging.