The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

School: Two prints on offer

Ben Rubinstein

Hi,

I spent much of this week musing on my childhood and education, here are two images which resonate with me as an expression of that.

1)

Talmud. An ancient Talmud still used in an ancient Synagogue.​

2)

Pagola. Walking past the square of the Baatei Machsei poorhouse (now a school) while the children play in the early spring.​

Both Prints made chemically at Europe's Premier Fine Art Laboratory and personally inspected, and signed by myself.

Both prints will be 12X8" on 15X10" Fuji Pro paper and signed by me.
(Limited edition larger versions of these prints are available at www.timelessjewishart.com)

Price for this set of both prints is just $125 inclusive of worldwide tracked shipping, email me at [email protected] to order!

If anyone is interested I'll do a larger size of either print for
$100 only. 15x10" on 18X12" Fuji Pro Paper (chemical print as above) signed and mailed anywhere in the world. They do look absolutely georgous in print!

Last edited:

Ben Rubinstein

John, if you look at the images subsection of the forum you will see that I have been documenting my progress through a couple of projects here for several years. I am also an active member of the forum in multiple sections, unlike I may add, yourself.

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Admin note: I'm deleting JohnPeter91's post, but leaving his name here so other members know he was rude. Johnpeter91, consider yourself warned, and we don't give second notices, we eliminate the issue.

Great work as usual Ben!

Ben Rubinstein

Thanks Jack and Marc, I intend to buy an electric bike in the coming month which I hope will allow me to return to these alleyways and paths I love so much to wander and photograph in, but which my reduced mobility has not allowed me to visit so often in recent months.

jsf

Having shown Ben's work in our gallery, and in our show was the one of the interior of the school image, I have to say that not only is he a master craftsman, but absolutely a terrific artist. My wife is still going on about how we should have bought several of the images, They are positively magical. I told her I would buy her the print that she wanted in particular if she would buy me a lens... Oddly she just gave me a look. Does anyone know what I mean? I try really hard to look puzzled when this happens. I don't think she believes me. Joe

Ben Rubinstein

What is missing is the prices being the same. You tell me which lens you want, I'll charge the same for the print then it will be fine!