The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Passing Storm, Yosemite

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I know the shot is a cliché, but when the light happens it can still be magic! This shot was taken yesterday (05-18-2011) at around 11 AM.

7" x 9" print on 8-1/2" x 11" fine art fiber paper (Epson Exhibition Fiber): $20 shipped US, $25 shipped intl.

15"x 20"print on 17" x 22" fine art paper (Epson Exhibition Fiber), hand signed and titled: $75 shipped US, $90 shipped intl.

21" x 28" print on 24" x 30" fine art paper (Epson Exhibition Fiber), hand signed and titled: $200 shipped US, $220 shipped intl.

Terry

What is truly stunning to me is how much incredible detail you can see in a small jpeg for the screen. People always say you can't see anything from a small jpeg. I respectfully disagree. One look at this and you know the big file has to be amazing.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I've had a few inquiries about larger sizes and yes, I can certainly offer larger sizes of this print! I can also mount and/or matt and/or frame, though shipping costs of course go up. Please contact me for an exact quote if you want larger sizes and/or mounting services.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE: Just printed up a 21 x 28 on 24 x 30 inch Epson Exhibition Fiber paper and have to say the image looks amazing large.

This larger size print is available for $200 shipped US.

L

Louis_M

just picked up your 24 x 30 print today jack. it's really fantastic, thanks very much.

one quick question - what is the best way to flatten the print?

thanks.

heninden

Jack,

WOW!!!!! I just received my large copy today. It is gorgeous! It has the look of a silver-gel print, only better. I look forward to seeing it framed and hanging on the wall.
My only wish is a view of Half Dome, which is obscured in clouds.

Thanks,

Henry