The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sunflowers I - Platinum/Palladium print for sale

JimCollum

After a lengthy hiatus, I finally have my platinum workflow up and running, the first prints coming off of the line over the last couple weeks.

I re-calibrated my digital negative workflow in the process, and am ecstatic with the output I'm getting now.

Probably the best negative I've produced, Sunflowers I is a perfect example of why platinum is so sought after. The jpg renditions can only approximate the tonality and depth of the image.

The print is 7x8" platinum/palladium combination, printed on one of the finest Platinum printing papers available today Bergger COT320. It will be mounted and matted with archival cotton rag mat, 14x17"

The price, only $300 plus your choice of shipping methods. I offer a 2 week money back guarantee if you're not happy with the print. Contrast and tone of the print will be close to what you see in the attached image.. but being a hand coated process, each print will be unique