The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (CAN+) Leica Summilux R 80/1.4

CVickery

I haven't sold anything here before but I have a 164+ rating on e-bay , and 94+ rating on FredMiranda if that makes you nervous. I'm located in Canada but I'm willing to ship elsewhere. Payment by paypal or EMT (preferred for Canadian buyers).

Leica 80/1.4 Summilux R (3 Cam) - This is a nice copy of the Summilux and I just got it back from Kindermann. They adjusted the collimation, tightened the aperture ring and cleaned the exterior. There is some dust in the lens, but Kindermann advised against opening the lens up to clean the interior surfaces...the amount of dust didn't justify it. The focus is generally smooth, but there can be a bit of resistance in certain positions. I'd rate the lens as an EX (KEH scale). I also have a coded EF adapter (coded as 90/2.8) that I'm including with the lens. These seem to be relatively rare these days and KEH currently is listing a EX+ copy @ $1539.

Price - $1,099US plus shipping from Canada

I'd also be interested in trades if you have something interesting. Some suggestions are:
1) Contax N lenses (particularly if already converted)
2) Canon 24/3.5 TS II, 85/1.2, 300/4, 300/4 IS, 400/5.6, 100-400IS
3) Leica 28/2.8 R (latest version)