The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus EP1 with 14-42 kit lens

fbf

Camera was bought new last month from Popflash. I made less than 100 shots (probably less than 50) through. Everything is as new as it gets. I have put on the leather kit from aki-asahi so the camera is very gripy and nice looking. The LCD has a high reso-reflex screen protector on ($15) since day one.

The sale includes:
silver body, black 14-42 kit lens as well as everything was in the original package.

will also include a free 2G sandisk extreme II sdhc card (brand new in box)

-----$699 shipped within CONUS.

boxerlover

Any interest in trading for a Panasonic G1, second owner, first owner purchased 8/09/09 from B & H, would include online receipt. Filter for lens included. I love the EVF, flash, and LCD screen on the G1 but prefer the Olympus JPEGs. Wouldn't need the SD card.