The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Paring down my M8 Kits

woodyspedden

Hey everyone
I am going to go with just one M8 and would like to sell the other along with some spectacular lenses.

Ask Jack or Guy about me and they will tell you that I am anal and take the best of care of my gear.

So here goes

M8 Silver........near mint...........................$3495

Silver Chrome 24MM Elmarit...Asph...Mint....$2600

Silver Chrome 35 Summilux.....asph...Mint......$3200 This baby has the old Titanium Contax hood and cover and looks just spectacular

50 Chron Chrome Silver...asph.........Mint....$1195

90 APO/Asph Summicron.................Mint....$2495

If you would prefer a black M8 I have one of these also but with a couple of very minor paint chips on the edge of the upper housing. I am not going to sell both bodies but if black is your thing I will sell this for $3295. Just came back from Leica service in N.J. where the body was totally checked (and assured by Linda Sales) and the rangefinder readjusted.

Of course I will photograph any item of interest to you. Paypal is accepted. Shipping and insurance is on you

Best

Woody Spedden

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Woody hold that silver until Terry see's this. She is sort of looking. She is going to kill me.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
Well, I for one, am curious what a Titanium Contax hood looks like on a Silver Chrome 35 Lux. Would love it if you'd post that one in this thread, for us to see.

Guy Mancuso

Well, I for one, am curious what a Titanium Contax hood looks like on a Silver Chrome 35 Lux. Would love it if you'd post that one in this thread, for us to see.
It's a sweetie Chris , seen it in Yosemite and Germany. I'm gluing my pocket right now

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Woody,

I sent you a PM :D

terry
BLAHHHHHHHHHHHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :ROTFL:

I just won the "What technology will Terry show up in Carmel with" award, and we are still almost a full month away from the workshop... Heaven only knows what other new tech gear she'll "obtain" between now and then!

:D,

Guy Mancuso

I think she just took your title Jack. Gear Whore

I mean that in the most nicest way. Don't worry Terry I am Gear Slut, we just have to rename Jack now.

PeterA

Woody I am interested in your 35mm Lux and your 50 cron - consider them sold if you are happy with me the buyer.

Pete.

Terry

Us New Yorkers in the securities industry were simply in shock yesterday. By the way we have to do anti money laundering training every year.... repeatedly wiring money to weird places DUHHHH!!!! Wait that sounds like my lens purchases.

PeterA

things shoul get better in NY - the announcement re sub prime market bailout should be hitting your screens in the next week o so..I went long two days ago..

Guy Mancuso

Us New Yorkers in the securities industry were simply in shock yesterday. By the way we have to do anti money laundering training every year.... repeatedly wiring money to weird places DUHHHH!!!! Wait that sounds like my lens purchases.
Hey i have a bank account you can play in. LOL

It needs lot's of help

helenhill

`Terri
I'm soooooooo JEALOUS or is it GREEN with envy
If I didn't have to just get another CAR and S corp taxes
I would have gotten it :scry: OR Gone to Carmel......:scry:

No, seriously i do wish you All the Best with your M8

Terry

`Terri
I'm soooooooo JEALOUS or is it GREEN with envy
If I didn't have to just get another CAR and S corp taxes
I would have gotten it :scry:

No, seriously i do wish you All the Best with your second M8
Helen,
I think we may live within blocks of each other judging the locations of some of your shots. Since I assume I will have two bodies if you want to go out and shoot together one day and use one of the M8s it would be a lot of fun.

Woody that was a good deal on the M8. You got me to thinking about it. I am just glad Terry pulled the trigger and saved my bank account. Good luck with the rest of your sales.

woodyspedden

Woody I am interested in your 35mm Lux and your 50 cron - consider them sold if you are happy with me the buyer.

Pete.
Pete

I don't know if you got my private emails but of course I want you to have these lenses. If you don't still have my wire transfer info let me know and I will send it and I need your shipping info.

I wait to hear from you

Woody

woodyspedden

Woody that was a good deal on the M8. You got me to thinking about it. I am just glad Terry pulled the trigger and saved my bank account. Good luck with the rest of your sales.
Yes it was a good deal and I* am glad Terry got what she wanted. I feel my second M8 is reliable enough that I just didn't want this much money tied up in redundancy although I admit I swallowed hard.

Alongside my M8 I am now shooting Nikon and I want to get either the 400 2.8 or the 500 4.0 and that takes some serious cash. So like all of us, I am going the routed of disposition of some things and acquisision of others . Ain't gear head syndrome wonderful.

Woody