The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Zeiss ZF 25/2.8, ZF 35/2 & ZF 50/2

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
These are great lenses but I'm using my Nikon PC-E 24 & 45 instead of them these days and so, with my M9 looming, it's time to make room. These are super sharp lenses and render wonderfully with my D3x/D700.

All the following are in like new condition, all hoods, caps, boxes paperwork etc. Also, I'll include the Nikon lens caps that I use instead of the Zeiss caps (also included).

ZF 25/2.8 - $700
ZF 35/2 - $700
ZF 50/2 - $850

Prefer paypal echeck or std paypal if you pay the 3%. I'll ship CONUS.
My ebay account is gwelland2 (100%).

PM if interested.

GrahamWelland

Re: FS: Zeiss ZF 25/2.8, ZF 35/2 & ZF 50/2

Making the ZF lenses more attractive to someone by dropping the prices:

ZF 25/2.8 - $600
ZF 35/2 - $600
ZF 50/2 - $800

As mentioned, literally LNIB and in mint condition. They're wasted sitting in my bag so hopefully they can find new homes.

GrahamWelland

Re: FS: Zeiss ZF 25/2.8, ZF 35/2 & ZF 50/2

Pleasure doing business Steve. It was worth asking about ZF 100/2 wasn't it? Sad to see ZF's go but looks like they're off to loving new homes.

I still have a nice 35/2 ZF that's looking a little lonely now.