The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: VC 75 heliar and Leica 90 Elmar-c, Pentax Bellows

T

thinkfloyd

Selling two of my long lenses since anything over 50mm on the RD-1 is hit or miss...

75/2.5 heliar (black) - Minty. Purchased it new, used once. Includes box and manuals. Bought it since I found the 90 too long, hoping this would be better, but my eyes say no. - $300

90/4 elmar-c - Got this used, found it too long. Glass is perfect, body has about 3 dings. Slight play on the aperture ring, but nothing "dangerous." Great condition overall. I like the images from it, but the fact remains, it is too long for a camera like the RD-1. - $150 (OBO)

Pentax Auto-A bellows - I really like this, but after selling off my tripod, has been sitting idly on my cabinet. Bellows is light tight, and the gears are smooth. Great condition overall. Will include a cable trigger release for use in conjunction with the bellows to be able to stop down. - $100 (add $25 and I'll include a CPC 70-200/4 macro lens with it. I use the lens almost exclusively with the bellows. Surprisingly sharp. The lens is the same as the Pentax brand optically and mechanically, save for the SMC coating).

*though this is my first time selling here, I have sold and bought several items from RFF under the same username. :) Thanks!

T

thinkfloyd

elmar has been sold.

heliar and bellows still available.