The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOUND: Late model M8

sixb

I'm looking for a late model black chrome M8 in excellent working condition with no problems and preferably low actuations (or a recent leica checkup). Some kind of warrantee would be awesome, but I know I'm asking a lot so let me know what you have- Filters a big plus--

New to the Forum and have to say- What a fantastic resource!

All the best,

Chris M

durrIII

Re: WTB: Late model M8

Chris, I am looking for a Silver Chrome M8. I will let you know if I see a black one, if you will let me know if you see a Silver one. thanks, Durr

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

I'm looking for a late model black chrome M8 in excellent working condition with no problems and preferably low actuations (or a recent leica checkup). Some kind of warrantee would be awesome, but I know I'm asking a lot so let me know what you have- Filters a big plus--

New to the Forum and have to say- What a fantastic resource!

All the best,

Chris M
Is that with a 6 cylinder or 8 cylinder model. LOL

Kidding and welcome to the forum

cap'n bill

I bought an M8 yesterday, had to trade in my lovley M6 but have only put 3 films through it this year.

The M8 was £50 more than my taget price and black, not my preferred chrome, but it is absolutely mint. It looks as though it has never been out of the box, and the paperwork, strap and CD's certainly haven't.

I found how to check actuations and it has done just 860.

Obviously the owner didn't use the camera - so why did he trade it in for an M9?

Currently if you are looking for an M8 the odds are on your side - a lot are being chopped in for M9s and are available at sensible prices.