The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica M6

patashnik

Looking to buy a Leica M6 in perfect condition. I could say that "cosmetic condition is less important", but I would be lying. Doesn't have to be mint (whatever the he** that is...), but not interested in "dings" or "users".

Box and papers is more or less a necessity. Recent CLA a huge plus. Needless to say: Technical it must be 100%: No rangefinder misalignments, correct shutter speeds, etc.

I live in Norway, so international shipping would most likely be needed.

Lazzaros

Hello,

I'll get two Leica M6 next week. One Silver and another one Black.
I know they are in mint condition but I don't know about the box and papers. Only next week I can confirm about that.

The price isn't confirmed because I need to get them with me first...

If you want you can contact me by email: [email protected]

Subject: Leica M6

I'm from Portugal.

Regards,
Ivo

patashnik

I think the good Erik Five has one for me (here in Norway). So until he pulls out, I think I'm set :) But thanks for the offer!