The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8/M8.2 Grip (Silver)

D&A

Hi All,

Lenthy description but always like people to know and see what they are purchasing. Up front, let me just mention price is $105.00 (due to cosmetic marks mentioned below) plus actual shipping/insurance costs. In comparison a new one from ligitimate mail order dealers is currently (approx.) $219.95

Selling my extra Leica M8 Grip, in "Silver", of which I am the original owner and purchased it brand new. I had two M8 bodies but sold one, so this became an "extra" grip, which I personally have found has been ergonomically perfect when used on the M8. Prices for this grip have gotten very "pricey" recently.

One time while changing out the memory card on the M8, I put the grip down and my small nephew picked up the grip for the moment and fumbled the grip and it fell out of his hand and landed mostly the grass except for one area (the very edge) that hit the sidewalk....where a couple of small marks were made which include small dings (dents) as shown in images posted. If one looks very closely by turning the grip almost upside down, they can see these marks. I enhanced and enlarged greatly (in the pics) what one could see in the posted images. The arrows point to the area. Purely cosmetic, barely seen in normal use and play no role in use or effect or esthetics of the grip. The original Leica protective plastic is still on the grip, which can be removed, and the shadows and ripples of the protective plastic is also seen in the pics.

Grip of course comes with original box and packed just as it comes from Leica.

Price is $105.00 and Payment is by Paypal. Please keep in mind grip has leatherette covering that matches more closely the original M8, but of course it fits perfectly on any M8/M8.2 and even M9. I will take care of Paypal fees and shipping/insurance costs are just actual costs by USPS.

Brought and Sold here and elsewhere many times and it's always been a pleasure dealing with everyone. Thanks, and I appreciate your interest.

If I am away from my Computer, of course I'll respond to everyone just as soon as I can.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited: