The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic 7-14mm, 45-200mm, Nikon adapter

peterm1

I have decided to go with a Leica M8 instead of the micro 4/3 system, and I have a few like-new lenses and adapters for sale (or trade toward an M8...)

These items are LIKE NEW since I used them on my Olympus EP-1 for about 2 minutes, but then sold my EP-1 so they have been sitting on my shelf. Everything is included in the original box. Paypal fees and free shipping to the CONUS is included. I am offering these at very good prices.

First, I am selling the amazing Panasonic 7-14mm Micro 4/3 lens, which I had to order from Japan on eBay since you can't find them in the U.S. This lens is amazingly tiny and is very highly regarded. The price is $925 shipped.

Next is the Panasonic 45-200mm Micro 4/3 lens with image stabilization. Again, like new in the box. I just paid $299.99 for it in July. I am selling it for $230 shipped.

Third, I am selling the Panasonic DMW-MA1 4/3 to Micro 4/3 mount adapter, which I bought from B&H in July for $139.95. I will sell it for $120.

Finally, I have the Fotodiox Nikon F to 4/3 mount adapter, which I will sell for $20. This adapter is really thin and worked perfectly.

I used the two adapters together (which are quite small) to use my manual focus Nikon F-mount lenses (including my Zeiss ZF lenses) on my EP-1. If you buy both adapters together I will knock $10 more off the price for a total of $130.

I have loads of positive feedback on Fred Miranda (username is Petermendelson) and on eBay (username is petermax123).

You can PM me but email is faster and easier - my email is [email protected].

Thanks,

Peter