The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Closet Cleaning (lots of items)

S

Steve888

i'm upgrading some gear , so its time to let go few toys

i'm located in dubai , so shipping might take a while , got 100% ebay feedback

-Olympus Xa , military stock , used few rolls, comes with everything , manual and flash even original certificate of purchase , asking $80

- nikon f4s , bought it used from B&H in NY shot few velvia rolls , every thing is working great , asking $250

- nikkor 24mm f2 ai-s , mint condition , no fungus , dents or scratches , aperture clicks at every stop , asking $450

- nikkor 105mm f1.8 ai-s , mint condition , no fungus , dents or scratches , aperture clicks at every stop , asking $450

- nikkor 180mm f2.8 AF , mint condition , no fungus , dents or scratches , aperture clicks at every stop , asking $480

- tokina 17 mm f3.5 mc af , mint condition , asking $300

- nikon pk-13 extension tube , mint like new with box and papers , asking $50

- manfrotto monopd , 681b , mint like new , comes with box and strap , asking $45

- manfrotto 488RC2 MIDI BALL HEAD W/RC2 RCSYST , mint like new with box and paprers , asking $100

- manfrotto 055xprob , tripod legs , mint like new item , box and papers , asking $150

- ricoh gx200 , less than 50 shutter actuations , asking $350 , comes with everything , mint almost new camera

Last edited:

Sparky16

I'll take Nikon pk-13 extension tube , mint like new with box and papers , asking $50.
Please PM me your PP info. Thanks.

Steve

Sparky16

Sorry Steve, the shipping cost is way too much. I'll just wiat 'til you come to states.
Interest withdrawn for now.