The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M8.2 Black Paint - MINT

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Black paint Leica M8.2 for sale ... in anticipation of an M9 arriving in the next week or so. Handled with care. Includes all of the original materials, boxes, manuals and the unfilled-in warranty card. I bought the camera from David at Dale in May of 2009.

I've sold lots of gear on getDPI (check out my feedback in the sticky above), FM, LL and ebay ... buy in confidence.

Love the camera (definitely more solid than the M8 I owned before the M8.2, IMHO), but can't afford to keep it and an M9 and send a kid to college next year.

Price: $3800

Kurt

Last edited:

ElvisKennedy

Re: FS: Leica M8.2 Black Paint

Kurt is a trustworthy guy who I know takes care of his equipment. Buy with confidence.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Re: FS: Leica M8.2 Black Paint

Thanks for the offer Daniel, but I traded in the camera for the M9. The camera is no longer for sale.