The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Complete Leica D-Lux4 outfit!

bradhusick

Okay, I am going to try the new Pana 4/3 camera, so here's your chance to get a pristine, mint+ Leica D-Lux 4 with all the goodies, like new in the boxes, never registered, all papers:

Leica D-Lux4, black
Leica D-Lux4 24mm dedicated optical viewfinder
Leica D-Lux4 hand grip
Artisan & Artist black leather case for D-Lux4 with red suede lining (like a mini-Luigi case)
Two genuine Leica batteries
Ricoh three-petal lens cap adapted for the D-Lux4 (opens and closes automatically!)
Sandisk 2GB Ultra II SD card

All this together is now priced on sale at over $1200 on Popflash (except the D-Lux4 itself which is on backorder everywhere). I'll accept $930 shipped Priority Mail in the lower-48 and I'll eat the paypal fees.

I don't want to sell the pieces separately.

This acts and feels like a mini Leica M8. It's simply wonderful, but I always buy the newest toys, so you get a chance to have the best compact camera ever.

Last edited: