The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Like new Olympus 14-35mm lens

A

artears

Up for sale is my 14-35mm lens. It is like new in box. It looks and functions like new. There is absolutely no sign of use. I always baby my equipment and I am the original owner. Everything, which comes with the lens is included. Box, warranty card, pouch etc.

The price is $1700 including shipping in CONUS. Insurance will be extra. I accept money orders, personal checks from reputable members and Paypal, however Paypal fees are extra as well.

If the asking price is met, you will be getting a b+w 77mm mrc uv filter as a bonus too...

BTW, I am located in Chicago and local pickups are welcome too. In that case, I can go a bit lower.

International shipping is ok with me, but in that case Paypal is the only accepted method of payment. Fees will be extra. Shipping and insurance will be calculated based on the destination.

Thank you for your interest and feel free to ask any questions.