The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Testing the Waters - FS: Mamiya DL28 Kit (AFD III and Aptus II 6 db) and...

jdbfreeheel

Alright folks,

I'm testing the waters here since I'm not using it nearly as much as I hoped...

-Nearly brand new (less than 1000 shots) Mamiya DL28 Kit which includes:

-Mamiya AFD III Camera Body
-Leaf Atpus II 6 Digital back (28mp chip)
-Mamiya 80mm Digital lens for AFD
-All accessories/charger/original box, etc.

Retails for $14,999, plus tax. I've seen demos for $12,000.

I'll consider serious offers above $9,500.

Other accessories/extras available:

-Mamiya lenses (55mm, 55-110, 105-210)
-extra batteries for Leaf Digital Back
RRS L bracket(s)

Other possible item(s):
-Horseman SWD II with Rodenstock 45mm lens

THIS IS AN AMAZING KIT...I don't have to sell, so please no low-ball offers, just seeing if the market might be interested.

jdbfreeheel

Maybe the minimum offer scared some folks off. If interested, PM me and we can discuss price point and "extras."

It's a great piece of kit that will last, especially with C1 moving to potentially managing these files for the long term, as reported by many folks.

djonesii

Workshop Member
I have no comment as to price, but I know that there is one of flea-bay from a reputable dealer, you might want to watch that one to see what the waters are like .....

Dave

jdbfreeheel

I have no comment as to price, but I know that there is one of flea-bay from a reputable dealer, you might want to watch that one to see what the waters are like .....

Dave
Been watching the similar auctions there, both the stand-alones and the specific kit. We'll see...as I mentioned, my kit has the potential for a much more complete kit for someone interested in getting into medium format digital.

Thanks for the heads up.