The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS : Leica M8, 28 Elmarit, 50 Summarit

FotoIcon

All in nice condition. No problems with their function.

Leica M8 has a rub mark on the top plate, although other than that its perfect. Rear LCD is pristine. Comes with original packaging and included accessories. Bought this from a forum member. $2,600 or best offer.

28mm Elmarit, Glass is pristine, smooth and precise. Comes with square shade and cover. Comes with original pouch and box. $1,300 OBO.

50mm Summarit, Glass is pristine, smooth and precise focusing ring. Comes also with the extra square metal shade and rubber cover. Comes with original pouch and box. $900 OBO.

If paying by paypal add 3%. Will also accept Visa and MS.

To see samples of images taken with this setup. Checkout my blog at http://www.romanfrancisco.net

ROMAN
[email protected]

nboyer

Email sent on the 28 Elmarit. Thanks. -Norm

All in nice condition. No problems with their function.

Leica M8 has a rub mark on the top plate, although other than that its perfect. Rear LCD is pristine. Comes with original packaging and included accessories. Bought this from a forum member. $2,600 or best offer.

28mm Elmarit, Glass is pristine, smooth and precise. Comes with square shade and cover. Comes with original pouch and box. $1,300 OBO.

50mm Summarit, Glass is pristine, smooth and precise focusing ring. Comes also with the extra square metal shade and rubber cover. Comes with original pouch and box. $900 OBO.

If paying by paypal add 3%. Will also accept Visa and MS.

To see samples of images taken with this setup. Checkout my blog at http://www.romanfrancisco.net

ROMAN
[email protected]

FotoIcon

Here are some pics of the Leica M8, 28mm Elmarit and 50mm Summarit.

FYI taken with a Canon 1D3 90mm TSE (for sale BTW) using 580ex with 1/8" grid.

FotoIcon

Again, New close-up shots of the Leica M8 and 50mm Summarit.

Although these camera and lens are the smallest and most portable. Here are images that emphasize its big looks. (BTW taken by the new Canon 100mm f2.8 IS)

FotoIcon

I forgot to mention, the M8 comes with the 1.25 magnifier. It attaches to the viewfinder to improve focus.

This is $299 accessory and I'm including it.

Plus a new charger. I bought a replacement since the original just stopped working.

One more. It comes with an extra battery. Nice!

So 1.25 Magnifier + New Charger + Extra Battery = Savings!

DaveS

Hi Roman, is the 50 summarit still available? if so, do you also have the front ring part that goes on when you are not using the hood?

If yes to all the above, I would like to offer your asking price of $900 if you include USPS shipping to Vancouver Canada for that price. (or whatever is cheaper for shipping for you)

let me know,

thanks
Dave

DaveS

Oops that should have been a PM, oh well everyone can now see my astute bargaining skills........

Dave

FotoIcon

Sorry everyone. I am holding off selling my Leica equipment for now. I have been using it again and loving it. Sharper than my Canon L's everytime. I might even get an M9, because they're that good.

I'll post here is this changes.

Thank you.

FotoIcon

All 3 items back on sale.

Leica Elmarit 28mm f2.8 ASPH 6 bit coding $1,300.00
Leica Summarit 50mm f2.5 6 bit coding + Metal Hood $800.00
Leica M8 + IR Filter + 1.25x Magnifier $2,600.00

All above items comes with the original box. Lenses come also with pouches.

VISA/MS or Paypay + 3%. FedEx ground included.
For sale only in ConUS.

These will be good holiday gifts for yourself!

Email if you need more info.
[email protected]

FotoIcon

The 50mm Summarit f2.5 with extra Square hood is still available for $900

Leica M8 : Sold
28mm Elmarit : Sold