The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

White E-P1 Kit

barjohn

White E-P1 in excellent condition with either pancake 17MM lens or 14-42MM lens, white 1/2 leather case and white leather strap, box and all original accessories (I have lost the hot shoe plastic cover but I will order a replacement from Olympus). I paid $799 + 299 for the second lens, purchased from Robert on July 16, 2009. I paid $125 for the Olympus leather 1/2 case and strap.

I will sell the camera + either lens and 1/2 case and strap for $725.00 a savings of $200.

I will sell the unsold lens for $250 and I also have the FL14 flash for sale for $75.00.

Last edited:

barjohn

I forgot to specify payment and shipping. For payment I accept PayPal only with a verified address. I will ship via UPS or Fedex insured for the value of the transaction. I will not ship to a non USA address. The buyer pays the shipping costs depending on the buyers location and shipping method (overnight, ground, etc.).

I will offer the entire package for $1,025.00 + shipping.

The box and box contents are as follows:
1. Camera Body (White)
2. Body Cap
3. Strap
4. PS-BLS1 Lithium Battery
5. PS-BCS1 Charger
6. USB Cable
7. AV Cable (Monaural)
8. 14-42mm Lens

Additional items:
1. 17mm f2.8 pancake lens
2. White Leather 1/2 case
3. White Leather Strap

I placed a screen protector on the LCD from day one so there are no scratches or marks on the LCD and the body is like new as are the lenses.

barjohn

The Oly E-P1 and 17mm lens combo is SOLD.
I still have the OLY 14-42mm lens and FL14 Flash for sale.