The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M8u (kinda M8.1) black chrome, under 200 clicks!

N

Nervous

Bought new in November 2006, serial # 3104924. Owned and meticulously cared for by one owner. Body in great shape; no dents and very minor wear signs. Updated by Leica (USA, NJ): shutter and bright lines, cleaned, calibrated. This updated M8 is actually almost the same as M8.2, the only difference is in absence of sapphire glass on LCD on my M8. It is literally M8.1 Total cost of this camera is whooping $6,300.
It has been very lightly used - it has just about 100 clicks. It was owned more for collection rather than for shooting pictures. As you can see on pictures the clear film is not even removed from LCD screen. I still have the original purchase receipt.
Actually, I am selling whole collection of Leicas: M8 silver (SOLD), M8 Black, M8.2 Black with grip, M7 and MP. Contact me if you also interested in any of these unsold cameras.
FREE BONUS - set of 5 UV-IR filters: B+W 55mm, 49mm, 46mm, 39mm and Leica E39 UV/IR: total cost is about $250

ASKING PRICE: $3,399 or best offer.

Original box with everything (battery, charger, neck strap, manuals, CDs) is included as well:

N

Nervous

Re: FS: Leica M8u (kinda M8.1) black chrome, under 200 clicks!

On ebay now: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180413828338
GET YOUR CASHBACK from MS!
Search for "lowepro" (without quotes) at bing, click on ebay.com at the top of the page with sign "8% cashback" (was 8% at the moment of posting), find my listing and click "Buy it now" to get $ 200 USD back!

N

Nervous

Price lowered to $3,299

N

Nervous

$3,199 now.

N

Nervous

Heh, front picture is lost for some reasons:

N

Nervous

SOLD.