The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Leica M6 or M4P and 28, 35 lenses

mjm6

I'm looking for an M6 or M6TTL with .72 finder in decent condition. A M6TTL .58 would be considered as well. Must be functioning properly, but not necessarily in pristine cosmetic shape. Chrome or Black is OK.

I'll also consider a M4P for a decent price as well.

Also looking for a 35mm summicron Type IV and/or a 28mm Elmarit Type IV to go along. Black preferred in these.

Thanks,

---Michael

dfarkas

Workshop Member
I'm looking for an M6 or M6TTL with .72 finder in decent condition. A M6TTL .58 would be considered as well. Must be functioning properly, but not necessarily in pristine cosmetic shape. Chrome or Black is OK.

I'll also consider a M4P for a decent price as well.

Also looking for a 35mm summicron Type IV and/or a 28mm Elmarit Type IV to go along. Black preferred in these.

Thanks,

---Michael
Michael,

I have a mint M6 0.72 (Solms) and a mint M6 TTL 0.85 available, both black anodized finish.

Also, I have M6 TTL Millennium, M6 TTL LHSA 0.72 and M6 TTL LHSA 0.85, all NIB (never used). These models are limited run black paint versions.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these.

Thanks,

David