The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic DMC-G1 + 14-45mm Kit Lens

LarryWomack

A GH1 is on the way, so my G1 and kit lens are up for sale. Both came in the original kit and are 3-4 months old. The entire original kit is included.

Less than 1500 clicks on the body. Lens and body are in excellent, if not better condition. Lens has had a filter on it since day one. LCD has had a GGS glass protector since it came out of the box.

I'm asking $500 + insured shipping (your choice since you're paying) paid by PayPal eCheck. Throw in another $25 and I'll include the Hoya HD Clear Protector filter I've had on the lens.

Also available is the matching Panasonic 45-200mm Lumix G lens. I purchased this separately about a month after I got the G1 kit. It's Mint-. Original box and papers are included.

I'm asking $250 + insured shipping (your choice again) paid by regular PayPal. Same deal on the filter. Add another $25 and you'll get the Hoya HD Clear Protector filter that's been on since day one. Preference given to some one who will take the body and both lenses.

Thanks for looking!

Larry Womack

PS: No photos this time because I'm lazy and these are basically new!