The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 180mm 2.8 BRAND NEW IN BOX

Jonathan

I bought this lens new at Adorama last month and really have been on the fence about using this and the 70-300VR as a combo or the 70-200VR only. I've decided to keep only the 70-200VR, and am now beyond the return period.

Since I was not sure which way I would go, I have not used this lens at all. It's brand new in the box with receipt, and is about 35 days young . USA model also.

Cost was $915 plus shipping. I'll sell for $795 shipped echeck. Paypal add 3%.

I'll post photos if anyone needs them, but it's still new wrapped in the plastic, leather case, box, receipt, etc.

The only possible trade I'd be interested in would be a mint/recent 70-300VR with box, receipt, etc. plus cash..

Please PM if interested. Thanks

Please note that although new here, I have 181+ feedbacks on Fred Miranda and many on Nikonians and Nikon cafe.