The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica MP 0.58 sil, Leica M7 0.72 blk, Leica M7 0.72 sil

N

Nervous

I have 4 of them:toocool:
Leica MP silver chrome, .58 viewfinder
Leica MP silver chrome, .85 viewfinder
Leica M7 black paint, .72 viewfinder
Leica M7 silver, .85 viewfinder.

All of these cameras in EXCELLENT conditions, maximum 10 shutter clicks on each, stored in original boxes all the time.

Plus, I have accessories: rewind crank, hand grip, leicavit chrome, leica motor M.
Any interest to the stuff?:salute:

R

rik

Re: Anybody is interested in buying Leica M7 and MP?

do you have any pictures?

N

Nervous

Answering on question why do I have so many Leicas. This is my uncle's collection, he was "leicamaniac". Now he decided to get rid of them all since he just lost interest to them. However, he still wants to buy Leica M9, that is why no lenses for sale.

N

Nervous

Well, about price. I was going to sell each of the camera for $2,200 for cash in the case of local pickup (MD, Ellicott City or Greenbelt), or 2,200 + 1.5% paypal fees + UPS insured shipping. Leicavit (I have two of them, both Silver) for $500. Other stuff - TBD.
But now I am lost, I wasn't prepared for such high demand (I have about 5 interested persons, one is local (preferred).
Pictures of all this stuff will be available (hopefully) tomorrow evening (EST).

N

Nervous

Hey guys,

I am sorry, I am a little bit slow, but I got all the stuff in my hands and will post images and corrected list of items tonight. Sorry, if I haven't replied your PMs yet!

cdnguyen

Hey Nervous - the my uncle thing and $2000 for an MP. I'm getting nervous myself....

N

Nervous

Ok, here the pictures come!

M7, silver chrome, 0.72, serial no #2783155

N

Nervous

M7 black, 0.72, serial no #2854453.

N

Nervous

MP, silver, 0.58, serial #MP-2923153

N

Nervous

MP, silver, 0.85, serial #MP-2940080

N

Nervous

So, each camera has complete box with manual and neck strap. Cameras are literally unused, most 10 clicks on each. I provide complete set of fresh batteries for each camera. Starting price is 2,200 + 1.5% PayPal + UPS shipping.
So, I am open to your best offers :) Since, as I said, demand is kinda high (surprisingly) you are very welcome to propose more than I ask and you'll get preference :)
You may refer to my 100% positive feedbacks on ebay: http://myworld.ebay.com/artyom17
We can arrange purchase through private ebay listing if you prefer, however, the price will be higher to cover ebay listing and final value fees + 1.5% of paypal fees (meaning I propose to share paypal fees, since paypal takes 3%).
Local pickup is also possible for cash (so, no fees, no shipping). I am located in MD, 21042. May arrange pickup in 20770 or surrounding areas as well.
My email: artyom17 at gmail dot com.

N

Nervous

Got the offer for MP 0.85 - $2,400.

N

Nervous

Leica MP 0.85 is SOLD. Still have Leica MP 0.72 silver, M7 0.72 silver, M7 0.72 black.

N

Nervous

Correction: MP 0.58 silver, M7 0.72 silver and black are left.

N

Nervous

Totally. Now I understand when people are talking about Leica's quality.